The School Governing Committee has adapted C.C.E (Continuous & comprehensive and evaluation) based examination system for Holistic, well balanced development of the studying school students.
- Under C.B.S.E guidelines the whole session has been divided in two terms i.e. Ist term & IInd term.
- In first term scholars will be assessed through two formatives & one Summative Assessment.
- i.e. I term => FA 1 + FA 2+ SA 1 (Through Marks through Assessment)
- In II term Scholars will be again assessed through two formative and one Summative Assessment.
- i.e. II term => FA III + FA IV + SA II (Through Marks through Assessment)
- Final Result will be declared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Examinations
Criteria For Promotions:
|Class I to V : || 50% Aggregate ||Including Theory + Project & Practical|
|Class VI to IX & XI :|| 40% Aggregate |
And at least 33% in each subject