Following Procedure has to be followed by every applicant seeking admission in any class:
- Application Form can be obtained from the school reception Desk and filled in a very neat handwriting and it should be submitted at the school office within two days.
- At the time of Admission following documents are required :
(i) 3 Passport size photograph
(ii) Original Transfer Certificate from Previous School duly countersigned by the competent authority
(iii) Birth Certificate from Nagar Maha Palika
- Admission in the Pre-Primary section is granted according to the age of the child
(i) Pre-Nursery : above 21/2 year
(ii) Nursery : above 31/2 year
(iii) Kindergarten (K.G.) : above 41/2 year
- Admission in Primary, Junior and Senior classes is granted on the basis of qualifying a admission entrance test and interview.'
- Admission for the new Session Starts in the month of March.
- After 30th April, parents should not approach to the Principal regarding admission.
- Submit Transfer Certificate (T.C) of the previous Institution.